Video John Terry Racist Comment Against Anton Ferdinand?



John Terry has denied categorically, a racist insult against Anton Ferdinand during Chelsea bad-termpered West London derby defeat at QPR.

But Terry said in a statement to the Club Sports Press:.. "I have seen that there is a lot of comments about the Internet in relation to some video footage of me accused in today's game, I thought Anton me the use of a racist insult against him I responded aggressively and said that I never used that term. "

He added: "I would never say such a thing, and I'm sad that people think so.

Watch the video and decide for yourself Did Terry Anton call 'black cunt'?




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Video John Terry Racist Comment Against Anton Ferdinand?"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...