Stephanie Seymour And Son ( picture )




Stephanie Seymour's Son Says He's Gay After Controversial PDA With Mom

Following a controversial picture of Stephanie Seymour oddly getting kissed by her own son Peter Brant II, a statement is released by the 18-year-old model to clarify the issue. "I would just like to say that these pictures have been taken completely out of context, my mother and I are very close as she is with all her children," he began.

Peter went on, "She often hugs and kisses me and my siblings in an manner that is intimate, any mother in the world does the same. That day on the beach we walked around with each other completely aware of the presence of photographers there."

As continuing to share his thought, he revealed that he's gay, "We have nothing to hide and with that in mind I would like to say that I am openly gay. At my age my mother and I are almost like friends and I feel open to talk to her about anything." He admitted that his sexual orientation may make his relationship with his mother "different."

People were raising their eyebrows last week when Stephanie Seymour and Peter Brant II were caught on camera sharing a moment which was oddly more like a couple rather than a mother and a son. They were on the beach with Stephanie clad in two-piece pink bikini and Peter only wearing black shorts.

Seymour's son says touchy-feely beach photos were taken 'out of context'

The son of model/actress Stephanie Seymour has hit back at comments made on the touchy-feely beach photos of him and his mom, saying the whole incident has been taken "out of context".

A number of people expressed their disgust when a series of photos surfaced showing a bikini-clad Seymour, 41, embracing and kissing her teenage son on a beach in St. Barts.

But her son Peter Brant II said in statement released to Gawker.com that there was nothing wrong with being intimate with his mother, as she is very close to all her children and treat them the same way.

"I would just like to say that these pictures have been taken completely out of context, my mother and i are very close as she is with all her children," Fox News quoted the statement as reading.

"She often hugs and kisses me and my siblings in an manner that is intimate, any mother in the world does the same.

"That day on the beach we walked around with each other completely aware of the presence of photographers there. We have nothing to hide and with that in mind I would like to say that I am openly gay.

"At my age my mother and I are almost like friends and I feel open to talk to her about anything (and yes our relationship may be different because of my sexuality)," he stated. (ANI)




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Stephanie Seymour And Son ( picture )"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...